We pride ourselves in producing outstanding aluminium products and are now looking to expand our team.
If you would like to be a part of this young, dynamic team please email email@example.com
We require a motivated person/s with experience in aluminium window/door fabrication. Experience is preferred, however basic knowledge also considered.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Unloading and organising incoming stock items and deliveries.
• Cutting and machining of aluminium.
• Assembly of windows and doors.
• Handling of glass and glazing glass into frames.
• Cutting and optimizing reveal.
Desirable candidates must be able to help with heavy lifting, show initiative and have knowledge of aluminium windows and doors. The opportunity for overtime is also available. Immediate start for the right person, initially on a trial basis, with a view to future permanent status.
Hours of Work:
• 38 hours per week + occasional overtime
Basic training will be provided.